Here are the ways we get our buyers’ offers accepted in this hot market.
Here’s a quick overview of the five ways we’re getting our buyers’ offers accepted in such a hot seller’s market:
- Strong pre-approval or proof of funds. We like to have our buyers’ banker call the listing agent or seller and report how strong the buyers’ position is.
- No contingencies on home inspections and appraisals. Our buyer will take it as is.
- Pay over the asking price. And/or we’ll pay X amount over the appraised value.
- Offer to pay seller’s closing costs. We also say we’ll take care of any unwanted belongings they want to leave in the home.
- Strong earnest money and due diligence fee with a quick closing.
In truth, these are only five of the ten ways we’re getting our buyers’ offers accepted in this tough market. If you’d like to know about the other five, just give us a call or visit our website. We look forward to showing you how we are getting our buyers offers to stand out above the rest in a market where sellers are receiving 20, 30 or even 40 offers. Talk to you soon!