Our Proven Process
Seeking a realtor in Charlotte, NC? High Performance Real Estate’s proven process sells your home for top dollar. Are you ready to sell your home for top dollar? Let us show you how
When it’s time to sell your home, the typical area real estate agent will follow a three step process: 1) a “For Sale” sign is placed in the yard, 2) the listing is placed in the MLS, and 3) the agent hopes a buyer comes along and buys your home. It’s a sad fact in our industry, but times have changed. What worked in the past doesn’t always work now. You need to hire real estate agents in Charlotte, NC that will employ a proven process to guarantee proven results.
Do you know how to prepare your home to sell for top dollar? Do you know how to drive buyer traffic to your home (and drive up your home’s value)? Do you know how to attract and capture buyers that might be a fit for your home? Do you have a plan to negotiate from a position of strength to get maximum value for your home?
If you have been asking yourself, “how will I sell my house in Charlotte?” and haven’t come up with the right answers, it’s time to give High Performance Real Estate a call. We are the Greater Charlotte Area’s premier real estate team, specializing in helping sellers get top dollar for their homes. In fact, we are so confident that our process works that we guarantee our services and give you the right to fire us for any reason if we aren’t getting the job done. Don’t worry, you won’t need to do that, because we get results for our clients. Our goals are aligned: we will help you sell your home for top dollar in the least amount of time, and make sure you don’t have to deal with the usual hassles involved in the home selling process.
Let us provide you with the road map to selling your house
High Performance Real Estate follows a 7 step process to ensure the best results for our clients. These 7 key drivers are essential for a successful home selling process. These key drivers allow HPREA’s realtors in Charlotte, NC to market your home for maximum exposure to bring in the most interested buyers. Once we have found a buyer, we will be to use the right negotiation tactics and strategies to successfully close the deal.
- Analyze: Understanding your needs and performing a comprehensive market analysis
- Prepare: Preparing your home for the market so that we attract the most qualified buyers
- Expose: Maximizing the exposure of your home to drive demand
- Attract: Using buyer attraction systems to get buyers to write offers on the home
- Cooperate: Cooperating with brokers from other firms to drive the most buyers possible
- Negotiate: Using advanced negotiation strategies and skills to get the most money for your home
- Execute: Dedicated team support – every professional at High Performance Real Estate is a critical part of the selling process