Happy Taco Day, everyone! Tacos are delicious any day of the week but especially when you’re eating them at a discount. As part of this month’s theme, “Where To Go in Charlotte Series if You’re Into Tacos,” my team and I dropped by different taco places in the area and enjoyed our favorite snack!
- Cabo’s. It’s one of my favorite places. Their flautas are picture perfect crispy rolled-up tacos with beef or chicken, and they’re very delicious! We enjoyed their chips, especially with their tres compadres dip as a starter.
- Margaritas Mexican Restaurant. They have two locations in upstate South Carolina and two locations in North Carolina, which makes them a great option for reliable, delicious food no matter which area you live in. They have some of the best queso around, and you can enjoy $2 off any taco platter for their Taco Tuesday specials.
- Sabor. They have 16 locations in the Greater Charlotte area. Their $2 Tacos every Tuesday gives you a selection of chicken, beef, and veggie tacos. They are all available with a plethora of salsa options to add some extra heat or flavor.
- Que Onda. They have four locations all around the city and on Tuesdays, you can order $2 tacos and $3 beers if you dine in.
- White Duck Taco. They are known for a more unique and less traditional selection of tacos, and you can enjoy a $2 beer with your meal for their Tuesday special.
If I missed your go-to Mexican spot in the area, I want to know about it. Email us at Marketing@hprea.com. We’re always open to the chance to eat MORE tacos and spotlight your favorite places in the area.